This course will teach you how to:
– set up your very own home recording space
– Give you recommendations for equipment that will give you quality recordings
– Recommendations for space to record that you may have available at home
– You will learn how to connect your audio interface to your computer and your microphone to your interface
– How to set your input gain level so you can record without clipping or distorting
– You will learn how compression and EQ works and how to create a vocal chain
– You will learn how to record your vocals efficiently
– You will learn how to bus and route audio to auxiliary tracks
– You will learn how to setup an FX bus and route parallel effects such as reverb and delay
– You will learn how to export and properly package your session files, ready to send to a mix engineer for…well mixing
– At the end of the this course you will be able to properly record yourself and any other artists, efficiently and at a high quality,
ready to be mixed by any industry professional mix engineer,
even if you have never used any recording equipment before.
This is also great for anyone that is interested in podcasts as well.